Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Akira's Rhythm
Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:22 am by Sinndarella!

» Bubbl3 Gum Barbi3s
Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:03 pm by Sinndarella!

» Fade Into The Background
Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm by LADy A LAND

» [ - F i LL i N G THA.VoiD + ) | LADy A PRo-DuCTioN
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm by [S][Y][A]

» ••C A P T I V E•• ( ( The Jungle**Where Danger Happens** ) )
Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm by [S][Y][A]

» True and Only Love : A Nazalia and Chris Story
Thu May 14, 2009 12:30 pm by Sinndarella!

» Lions && Tigers && Bears
Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» *~Hate That I Love You~*
Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm by Sinndarella!

» :New Story!:
Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:56 pm by .TRIGGA.WIFE.O.D.H.

Breana && Tremaine :heart:

Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:59 pm by [S][Y][A]

Trey was watching TV in his condo, he shared with girlfriend Jasmine. He laughed at Will Smith as The fresh prince in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, he loved that show. He was interrupted by a knock on the door, he sighed and wonder who it could be 'cause Jasmine wasn’t in town. She went to New York to visit her Mother, He couldn’t go because of his work. He opened the door and was surprised by …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Shopmotion

I SECRETLY L*VE Y*U[SEXUALY&EMTIONALY]!!!!

Go down

Re: I SECRETLY L*VE Y*U[SEXUALY&EMTIONALY]!!!!

Post  [S][Y][A] on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 am

i was pregnant Shocked
Chris is a a$$ Evil or Very Mad
And he has another baby!..Damn Shocked
He likes makin babies huh
CRANK IT!! cheers
[S][Y][A]

Female
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Characters
RACE: BLACK
BODY: CHUBBY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:07 am

*SiX*

..::WiTh ChRiS::..

~OnE WeEk LaTa~

My fist slammed hard down in the wall as I felt the wood crack under it."Abby what the fu(k man,a baby".She had her hand clenched over her stomach as tears poured out her eyes."Chris it take two people to make a baby".She choked her words out through her sobs.mt ears burned from the word "baby".

Abby came and told me that she was pregnant.I had so much on my mind right now.Sya dont answer my phone call and she avoided me the whole funeral,christian crackhead a$$ mother want custody of him,and now I night have a baby on the way.

I walked and sat on the couch as tears began to burn my eyes too.I felt a pair of little arms around my waist,wet kisses were being planted on my neck."Chris I know this is a lot of stres for you but mainly for both of us".She patted my head before getting up."Its gonna work out".She blew me a kiss and walked out the door like lasttime.
mina.so.sad

Female
Number of posts : 28

Characters
RACE: MIXED
BODY: THICK

View user profile http://myspace.com/twinwitbutty

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

*FiVe*

I pulled my car in to the empty parking lot of my old high school.A black mercedes sat on top of the hill that over looked the highway.I drove up beside the car as chris sat on the front hood.I slowly got out the car and walked to the front of the mercedes.Chris looked at me with a uninvited look on his face.His eyes burned with anger and pain.

I sat on the edge of the car and looked out over the highway too."Where did you get my number from".His voice was raspy and sour."Um my brother is your bestfriend duh".He threw my meanful glare."Look what do you want I still a son to get home to".My palms grew sticky with sweat as I purced my lips into a thin line."We need to talk about what happened that night you stayed over".He fliched back and shook his head like he was trying to shake a thought out of his head."Sya theres nothing to talk about ,we had sex one time why the big deal".He never looked at me when he spoke.

"See chris it is a big deal.You and your dumb a$$ friends clowned me all through high school.That night you stayed I was so excited,for what reason I dont know.You played your stupid (lets clown sya)role in front of shad but you never did tell him what happened when we where in the guest room did you,No I dont think so.Not only did we have sex but aso I got pregnant".Tears poured down my face fequently.

"My mom made me move all the way to atlanta because of that baby.You got to stay here in this perfect little town where everything was about chistopher brown.My dd mad me get rid of that baby which was the hardest decision I have ever made in my life.I wonder how everyone would feel if they knew the mr.perfect got the geek of the year pregnant.Guess that son of yours would have had a sister or a brother huh".I jumped down from the car.

"I'll see you at the funeral tomorrow and you know what,go to hell".He didnt speak but his mouth hung open like he was about to speak but it just wouldnt come out.I turned and walked back to the car care not caring about nothing at this point.I got in the car and sped off.
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Mina that was hott......crank that sh!t cuz this is gud!!!!!
DAT_CHICA_CHELLZ

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Characters
RACE: PUERTO RICAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH Question
WHAT NIGHT What a Face WITH CHRIS Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
I SHOULD GO SEE MY MOMMA, I MEAN MY GRANDMOTHER DID DIE SOO...
AND HOW DID I GET CHRIS'S NUMBER?!?!?!?

CRANK IT!! MINA......
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:17 pm

*FiVe*

..::WiTh SyA::..

My head throbbed fiercly with pain.I layed on the couch at my bestfriend asia and looked up at the ceiling.She came dancing around the corner with a ice pack in her hand.I lifted up on my elbows to recieve the ice pack."God my head hurt so bad".Asia giggled lowly."You been in virgina for three day and you still got that headach".I pocked my bottom lips out and shook my head yes.Her face turned serious quickly."Have you told anyone else about that night with chris yet".

My smiled faded in a split second,and my headach became more massive."No,only people who knew about it was you,chris and my mother,thats why she sent me away with my dad".She looked at my more suspuious."Asia I really dont want to talk about,I really do regret what happened and I hope I dont have to think about it".She patted my knee softly and smiled sweetly."Well sya boo if you dont want to talk about it than I want mention it".She zipped her lips and threw away an invisible key.We both laughed.

"Why havent you been staying home,I know your mother miss you.I made a puppy dog face."I can leave if you dont want me here".I threw the covers back and lifed up but she pushed me back down."Sya dont play you know your allowed at any house of mines but im just saying you havent seen her in six years,your were fifteen the last time you saw her".She slide me over and got under the covers and snuggled up against my shoulder.

"Well I really do miss her and I know it was my fualt she sent me away from what happened but she didnt try to help me with he situtation either.Im twenty-one years old,im not that help less no life having geeky fifteen year old who use to be a mom's girl.So she cant expect me to come back and greet her in opened arms.Dont get me wrong I do love her but im just dont feel the same about her".My headach eased a little just thinking about it but not all the way.

"Sya im so glad that night is behind you so you can move on to new things".She rubbed my arm before getting off the couch and running upstairs.I grabbed my phone off the table and found the number I was looking for.It rung for a minutes someone answered.

"Hello"
"Hey chris can I meet you somewhere".
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 pm

*FoUr*

Next Nite

I layed christian in his crib and kissed his forhead.I turned the light off and cracked the door a lil.When my head hit the pillow I sighed out in relief.My eye felt like rocks beacause they were so heavy.I turned my light off and closed my eyes.

My dream was so overrated for any kind of young eyes.A mystery girl danced around in my room naked.She wineded her hip in circular motion in front my face.I tried to touch her a$$ but she smacked my hand away and continued dance nude."What's your name".She leaned in till I could feel her breath tickled my lower lip."My name i-

DIIIINNGDOOONNNGGGG

My eyes popped opened.The door bell rung over and over."Damn it I just layed down".I growled as I got out the bed.The house was dark and chilly.The bell rung constantly,making me even more annoyed."Im fucking coming".I unlocked the top and bottom blots and yanked the door."What"!Abby was standing in the doorway with water dripping from her honey brown."Abby what are you doing here so late".She lifted her head up.She had dripping mascara and tears running down her eyes.

"Abby what-".She pushed pass me walking into the house.I closed the door behind her.She sat on the couch with her head in her hands.I sat beside her and rubbed her back.

"Chris I always thought that you didnt want to be with me because you really was going through a lot with christian's mother and all.But now I really know why you dont want to be with me.I'm not good enough.For your family,for you and for sure chistian".Everytime we have sex,I tell my self that your not using me as just one of your bootycalls.Im more than sombody's play toys,Im a daughter,a sister,im a friend and one day I hope to be a wife and a mother.I wanted you to be that person I be a wife too and christian to be that person I be a mother too".

She lifted her head back up.Her eyes were swollen and red from crying."Chris I do love you but I dont think you have them same feelings.So ima just stay away,please lose my number and dont come around my house".She stood up and I tried to grabbed her hand but she yanked it away."I think thats best for both of us".She kissed my lips before walking to the door.She stood there for a moment than opened the door and walked out.

My chest hurted and sobbed with pain.My heart felt like it had beenripped for my chest.I didnt know why I felt so much hurt.It was my fault she was gone and now ima have to pay for it.
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:05 pm

*ThReE*

...::WiTh ChRiS::..

I pulled my purple and black coogie hoodie over my head.Abby sat on the bed with the sheets drapped around her naked body.She stared at me carefully through her long curly eyelashes."Chris why are we not together".I stoped tieing my shoes and looked at her."Abby I told you before we started hooking up that I wasent looking for a relationship".She looked up at the ceiling trying not to make eye contact with me."Yea I know but we've been "hooking up" for over a year now".I walked and sat at the edge of the bed beside her."I have feeling for you but im not ready to put those feelings into a relationship".I kissed her lips but she didnt return the kiss back.I rubbed her thigh before grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

<.::.>

I eased my car to the curb in front of my mother's house.I turned the ignition off and got out.locking the door behind me.When I walked into the house the smell of apple pie and strawberry cheese cake danced in the air.I closed the door as my son christain can running over to me.I picked him up."Hey daddie's big boy".He hide his face in my shirt.I chuckled as I walked around the corner to see my mother chopping up bell peppers.I sat christain down in the chair before walking over and kissing her cheek.

"Oh hey sweetie,you hungry".She continued cooking."Naw im good".I leaned on the counter and nibbled on a carrot."You know mrs.pauline daughter sya is back".I rolled my eyes and walked to the refrigerator."Her grandmother died,wasent she the principle of your high school".My head popped up out the refrig."You I hope your not talking about mrs.grant,man she used to rock that school".My mother glared at me as christian came running around the corner with claydoe all round his mouth.

"Oh may look at you sweetie your a mess".Mrs.joyce picked him up and carried him the the bathroom.I pulled out my phone and dailed mijo number.

"Yo"
"Man did you know that mrs.grant passed"
"Yea chellz(his girlfriend)told me"
"Damn!,Did you know that sya is coming back"
"Say what"!
"Yea,she use to wear long a$$ skirts,with them thick a$$ glass and always had her head in a damn book".He laughed loudly through the phone.
"Mami was killing me with her looks and not in a good way either"
My mother came back around the corner with christian in her arms.
"Yo ima get at you later tho"
"Iight one"
"one"

I hung the phone up as my mom handed me christian."Your son,you change the diper".She walked back to the stove."Boy you stink".I held my nose."Mom you got some dipers here".She shook her head no."I guess that sh!t gonna have to stick to your a$$ till we get home".My mom smacked me in the head."Dont use that foul languge around my grandson".I laughed as I picked his diper bag up."I love you mom".I kissed her cheek again."Love you to son,and you to christian pookie".She pinched his cheeks."Mom stop your making him gay".She playfully hit me as I walked out.
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  [S][Y][A] on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Imma B A D girlfriend
CRANK IT!!!!
[S][Y][A]

Female

Characters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mina.so.sad on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm

*TwO*

Justine slammed my suitcase down on the living room floor and stormed back to the bed room.I paced behind him angryly.What the f*ck is your problem,it's not a big deal".He grabbed thr rest of my clothes out the closet and threw them in to the other suitcase,just ignoring my question."My grandmother just died and your think im going back to virginia to see some guy,like forreal come on it,your overreacting".

He picked the suitcase up and threw it against the wall,making me jump."Sya if is really about your grandmother whats the big deal about me going than,and I know that niggah chris live down there cause mina got a big a$$ mouth and than you called his name a few time while were having sex and in your sleep,so dont fucking tell me im over reacting".He punched the wall before walking out.

A tears rolled down my cheek as I bent down and picked my clothes up off the floor.I've never seen him get so mad unless he was really angry.I was his girlfriend and what I did was really wrong and I knew it.I changed out of my boy short and wifebeater into my black babyphat turtle neck sweater with my denim hipster crop jeans.After I finished I picked the rest of my suff up and an put it back in the suitcase.

I rolled the rest of my bag into the living room.Justin was sitting on the couch texting somebody on the phone."Im ready".He was going to drive me to the airport.He stood up and grabbed my bags and carried them out the door without throwing one glance in my direction.

The whole ride there I looked out the window while he talked on the phone.When we pulled into the airport parking lot I got out and slammed the door a little to hard.I walked to the back and began unloading my bags.He walked around the car and grabbed my wrist and pulled me against his chest.Tears began to pour out my eyes,soakng his shirt up."Im so sorry baby".He rubbed my hair and kissed my forehead.

"No im sorry,I shoudnt be so selfish and act that way,you can come if you want".He chuckled,making me shake with him."Naw im okay,and I do trust you enough not to do anything stupid". I didnt respond because I knew exactly what he was talking about.I pulled back and looked into my eyes."I love you".He kissed my lips softly.
"I love you too".I grabbed my suitcases and wheeled them to the entrance of the airport before looking back and blowing him a kiss.
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

I SECRETLY L*VE Y*U[SEXUALY&EMTIONALY]!!!!

Post  mina.so.sad on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Author's note:This is for sya my new bestie hope yall like it!!!Sorry the other one got deleted!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my toes began to curl beneath me.He held a hand full of my hair in his fist as he pound in and out of me.The pain was over powered by the pleasure and the blazing heat of our bodies meeting.

My nails dug deeper in to his back as he pounded harder.He sucked and bited down on my neck.My legs were pushed futher up on his shoulder.He sucked on my bottom lips before fliping me over so that I could ride his d*ck.I bounced up and down as he held tightly on to my waist.My moans grew louder as felt my self wanting more."C-Chris please har-

DIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

My eyes popped opened and my body jerked foward.I scaned my cold bedroom.I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock.This was the fourth time this week having sexual dream about chris.I looked over at justin,who was still asleepon the other side of the bed.I looked at the time on the clock and it read 6:34a.m.My neck and night gown was soaked in sweat."Damn it".I really did need a cold shower now.

I pulled the cover back and swung my feet over the edge of the bed letting my feet hit the cold wooden ground.I could hardly stand.I grabbed my towel off the rack and limped to the bathroom.
mina.so.sad

Female

Characters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down